Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy 101 Award

Once again I have been awarded the Happy 101 award (I have one for each blog now : ) thanks to Sheri over at TwigTalk. Let's see if I can name ten more things that make me happy (not in any particular order).
  1. Sitting outside on a nice spring morning with my cup of coffee (or tea) watching and listening to the birds.
  2. Road trips, near or far.
  3. Cuddling up with a blanket and a good movie. (I know, I should have said book.)
  4. Wandering through antique stores, especially when I see something that reminds me of my grandparents or my childhood years.
  5. Going to yard sales with hubby.
  6. Bear Lake County, Idaho, where my roots are planted firmly in the ground.
  7. The sound of the ocean.
  8. The smell of Jasmine.
  9. Going for a motorcycle ride on a nice warm day.
  10. The smell of gardenias.
Now the challenge of finding ten more blogs (that don't already have one) to pass this award to. (Again in no particular order)
  1. Acadian Ancestral Home
  2. Albany County Hilltowns
  3. All My Branches Genealogy
  4. But Now I'm Found
  5. Call Me Shell
  6. CanadaGenealogy, or, 'Jane's Your Aunt'
  7. Find Your Folks
  8. GenBlog
  9. Genealogy Bug
  10. Of Trolls And Lemons

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leslie,

    Thank you so much for the Happy 101 Award given by you to the Acadian Ancestral Home. I greatly appreciate it!

    Lucie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Breast Cancer Site