Monday, March 21, 2011

Another Lovely Blog Award

Friday I was surprised to learn that this blog has received A Lovely Blog Award courtesy of Donna from Hanging From the Family Tree.  Thanks Donna, I really appreciate it!


There are three simple rules for accepting this award:


  1. Acknowledge the award by posting on your blog.
  2. Nominate 15 other blogs that you think are lovely.
  3. Contact each person to let them know that they have received the award.
I have been blog jumping all day and found the ones that I want to pass the award to.

  1. Our Georgia Roots
  2. Life From the Roots
  3. Journey to the Past
  4. R.I.P.
  5. My Tapley Tree...and it's Branches
  6. Mary's Musings
  7. Beaudoin-Laroche
  8. Famhist
  9. Family Matters
  10. 100 Years in America
  11. Families of Old Hawaii
These next blogs are not necessarily "genealogy" blogs, but they are packed full of wonderful photos, postcards, and other ephemera that could very well help someone in their genealogy and family history research. I know you will enjoy them are lovely!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks very much, Leslie Ann, for honoring 100 Years in America. I'm so glad you enjoyed reading!

    Lisa
    Smallest Leaf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Leslie Ann for selecting my Journey to the Past blog for One Lovely Blog Award. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Leslie Ann for selecting my blog to receive this award. I will acknowledge this kindness on my Looking Back post of Mar. 31th. (And will state, my policy of not accepting awards, I hope you will understand.) But thank you so much for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thank you very much. Nice to know there are folks out there enjoying my scattered tattered rantings. Doubt I can come up with 15 blogs to pass this along to. I'll probably come up with a few though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for thinking of me for the "One Lovely Blog Award". I was just awarded the same award ten days ago and have not been able to accept it at this time because of the requirement to identify 15 additional blogs. I am very much complimented and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leslie Ann, thank you for awarding me and my blog the One Lovely Blog Award. You can read more of my thanks here: http://gatapleytree.blogspot.com/2011/03/thankful-thursday-one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Breast Cancer Site