I sure was surprised and honored when I discovered yesterday that Jana from Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog nominated me for the Illuminating Blogger Award!
As with the acceptance of any blogger award there are a few steps to follow:
- The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
- The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
- The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) in their blog post.
- Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
- Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award. Many people indicate that they wish they could nominate more so please feel free to nominate all your favorites.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
I attended practice sessions as a guest and was able to perform in one live show. But when it came time to be a full member and pay those membership fees, I just couldn't fit it in our budget.
And last, but certainly not least, here are my five nominees: