Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tombstone Tuesday ~ Walter and Gertrude Hill


I had a pleasant surprise in my email today.  Someone has fulfilled my photo request on Find A Grave for one of my great-aunts and her husband.  They are such awesome looking headstones that I just had to share them. The photos were taken by Susan Barbara just yesterday.



Gertrude Smedley was the sister of my grandfather Calvin Smedley.  Unfortunately I never got to know them.  They lived in California and they never seemed to be in Bear Lake at any time that I was there.



Leslie Ann

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful! I haven't tried to request a photo on Findagrave yet, although I do have a couple grave markers I'd like to have photographed. I'll have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Findagrave in the same way as I liked RAOGK. Genealogists are such generous people :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Breast Cancer Site