Monday, July 12, 2010

Driving Around Bear Lake

While I was in Bear Lake this last May sister drove us around so I could take pictures of all the ancestral homes in the area, including the one where I lived when I was a baby.  We were having so much fun taking pictures, we even tried to duplicate some that were taken years ago.

Aunt Jean and me in 1963
and 2010.

This was my very first home in Paris, Idaho.  Before we got to the house we were talking about duplicating the pictures and she made me promise not to stand on the fence.  Fortunately the fence is no longer there or I probably would have tried anyway >:).


2 comments:

  1. I love the way you have "duplicated" the original photo! Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one of your great ideas....then and now photos.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Breast Cancer Site