This Tupperware sewing box belonged to my maternal grandmother. It's one of the few things I got of hers when she passed. Strangely I had never seen it before my mom gave it to me.
These things were tucked inside:
- a thimble
- a little pair of scissors
- a tube with needles inside and one with straight pins inside
- a little spool of white tatting crochet thread
- Three pencils - two of them with those little metal clips on them so you can hang them in your pocket. (What the heck do you call those things?)
- Two needles in red foil
- an Acme Zip-Strip
- a needle gripper (boy does that come in handy)
I keep those things in there, well because they were hers. But I also put some of my stuff in there - buttons and beads and crafty things.