Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday's Faces From the Past ~ Grandma Nancy's sister Elizabeth


Elizabeth Stafford Taylor


Elizabeth Stafford was the sister of my gr-great-grandmother Nancy Stafford. She was married to Titus Taylor.

Recently I was contacted by my 4th cousin who is the 2nd great-granddaughter of Elizabeth and Titus Taylor. She inherited a photo album from her great-grandfather, William Taylor and wouldn't you know it there are some unidentified photos inside.

She sent me a few and I am going to post them in the hopes that someone can help identify the subjects. I imagine the photos are of Taylor or Stafford family members from Arnold, Nottinghamshire.

Can you name these people?


Leslie Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Breast Cancer Site