Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday's Faces From the Past ~ Unidentified Men


I know, it's been a while since I have made an appearance. So I figured I would start off by sharing some more unidentified photos from grandma Nancy's photo album.



When she was still living in England grandma Nancy was known to have many Mormon missionary visitors. It is very possible that these are actually photos of some of those visiting missionaries.

If you happen to have missionary ancestors that visited Arnold, Nottinghamshire, England anywhere from 1871-1899, you may know who these fellows are.


Leslie Ann

2 comments:

  1. I don't recognise any of your very distinguished looking gentlemen but the photos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could these be the same gentlemen, pictures taken years apart

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Breast Cancer Site